Supanova Energy Services Ltd has successfully tendered and been awarded a contract by First E&P Development Company Limited for the fabrication of five pig launchers and one pig receiver for both Madu and Anyala Offshore facilities.
Summary of the Project scope requirements is detailed below;
- Detailed Engineering Design
- Procurement of Materials
- Fabrication of the Pig Launchers/Receiver
- Non Destructive Examination
- Magnetic Particle Examination
- Radiographic Examination
- Post Weld Heat Treatment
- Blasting and Painting
- Factory Acceptance Testing (Hydrotest)
- Final Documentation and Delivery
The under listed critical factors were considered for the successful completion of this Project:
- Safe, Reliable, Incident-free Operations – Zero lost time accidents.
- Improve Employee and Contractor Safety Performance
- Promote and Sustainable Good Community Relations.
- Effective Completion of the Project in Time and Within Budget
- Commitment to Local Employee Capacity Building Ensuring that this project is delivered as per the agreed schedule.
- Ensuring that all phases of the work conform to all applicable standards and specifications.
- Effective cooperation and good interpersonal relationship with all interfacing parties.
Following the successful completion of this Project, Supanova Energy Services Ltd has been awarded contract for the Fabrication of 2 off Temporary Refuge and Drain Drum Fabrication. These projects are currently ongoing at our fabrication facility in Lagos.
- Engineering & Fabrication of Pig Launchers/Receiver
- Engineering & Fabrication of Temporary Refuge
- Engineering & Fabrication of Drain Drum